If the Epson ET 2550 Offline message is displayed on your system’s screen, then read and proceed with the troubleshooting instructions given below.
First, check if the power cable is plugged properly into the wall outlet.
- If not, plug the power cable tightly into the wall outlet and then try to turn ON your Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Make sure that your Epson ET 2550 printer and the Windows or Mac system are connected to the same network (wired/wireless).
- If not, connect both the devices to the same network and check if the Epson ET 2550 Offline issue is resolved.
- If the Printer Offline is displayed on your system while performing the print operation, then check if any print operation is queued.
- If yes, delete all pending print jobs and then try to perform the print operation.
- If you have used the Wi-Fi connection type to connect your Epson ET 2550 printer and the device, then restart your wireless router & the system.
- If required, reset your router and then set the wireless connection setup between the printer and the system.
- Make sure that you have installed the correct Epson ET 2550 printer on your system.
- If not, download and install the correct print driver on your system.
- If the Printer is Offline error message is displayed on your system’s screen even after installing the correct print driver, then uninstall and reinstall it.
- To get more remote assistance to fix the Epson ET 2550 offline issue, click the Call button available on this screen.